Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1 Verse...

No one told me life'd be this complex
Thoughts that intercede
Seem to only conject
A string of other thoughts
That get more complex
And I'm back to the starting point
Did they really connect?
Some People say that I think way too much
but I've always been the smart kid
my mind races as such
Which leads to me thinking through everything
while other people simply live
My thoughts pave the way...
I've been criticized for making things hard
but I can't change how I'm built
SO I take with regard,
How what I do effects tomorrows outcomes
but I'll never stand idly by
So I work to get assigned things done.
Things composed of a god-sized mission
And it's scripted in his plans
He's put forth a new vision.
Replaced the mask with a face transparent
So my hurt and fears aren't hidden
God's asked me to wear them.
That way u see that my hearts sincere,
living outside of walls
exposed to the atmosphere...
It gets cold sometimes
I feel the heat too
compelled to live through it,
cause He told me too..

Chorus:
I got vision
I can see the way
but the roadblocks are stopping my way
I can reach
The other side
As long as I keep God as my guide

No comments: